Question

I have some issues to run my new version of FME (FME2021 and FME2022). I have the following error.

The loaded plugin's FMEPluginCapabilities 'xlsx' has changed the process locale to 'C' which is incompatible with FME 'French_C\\xF4te d\\x92Ivoire.1252' locale. Please see 'pluginbuilder/cpp/fmeplugincapabilities.h' documentation or contact Safe Software support at https://www.safe.com/support

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @triland​ ,

I'm sorry you're running into this issue. Does this error occur when you add specific readers or files to your workspace? Did this use to work in older versions of FME? Are you able to share sample data and the full log file for us to look deeper into this issue?

Thanks,

Kezia

Hi @keziaatsafe​,

This error occur when i have all readers (excel file, oracle spatial object database, and so on). I did a rollback to 2020 version and i didn't get this error with the same files.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @triland​ ,

Interesting that it's not working in both 2021 and 2022. Would you mind submitting a support case with us to take a closer look? This way you can share/attach your data, workspace and translation log for us to get a reproduction of the issue.

Best,

Kezia

Hi @keziaatsafe​ ,

Please how can I do it?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @keziaatsafe​ ,

Please how can I do it?

Hi @triland​ ,

I've created a support case on your behalf. Your case number is C675648 and you should receive the email shortly. Please respond to the email with your workspace, translation log and any additional information you would like to add.

Please let me know if you have not received your support case email!

Thanks,

Kezia