Question

traffic data analysis

• 17 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone, I have a question about my thesis.

I have a point layer witch including data about the traffic(speed, cars number ect..). And I have a road layer. I don’t know how to connect the the point layer to the line as the closest segment of the line get the datas from the closest pont…

Thanks in advance

4 replies

Userlevel 4

The NeighborFinder is probably what you're looking for.

https://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Desktop_Documentation/FME_Transformers/Transformers/neighborfinder.htm

thank you the answer, just one question. I have ShP database about a capital city, and i have point dates, which are include the speed data. And i am looking for a solution for, i set de distance and only the neighbor line get the datas,this time all line database gets data but a need to reduce for example 5m radius circle and if the line there get it if no, wont get it. Thank you in advance for your help

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

thank you the answer, just one question. I have ShP database about a capital city, and i have point dates, which are include the speed data. And i am looking for a solution for, i set de distance and only the neighbor line get the datas,this time all line database gets data but a need to reduce for example 5m radius circle and if the line there get it if no, wont get it. Thank you in advance for your help

Hi @dallas2011​ the Bufferer would allow you to create a 5m radius circle around your points. You could then use a SpatialFilter to check which lines intersect each circle and attach the attributes of the intersecting feature.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, i could make it.