Solved

Exposed attributes empty from JSONFragmenter using flattening

• 16 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I'm using the JSONFragmenter to choose a segment of a JSON file and am trying to expose the values from this segment as attributes. However, the JSONFragmenter just returns the values as separate objects, and the attributes are empty. I've tried without the "[*]" at the end of the JSON query, yielding just one object but still empty attributes.

I've also tried using the JSONflattener on this segment and on the full JSON string, but it does not seem to do anything. It just returns the same attributes as on the input straight through.

The parameters of the JSONFragmenter:

The segment og JSON looks like this:

{

"id": "8a463f67-99c2-4f6b-8703-d154de3dd7ef",

"vejnavn": "Tietgensvej",

"adresseringsvejnavn": "Tietgensvej",

"husnr": 4,

"supplerendebynavn": null,

"postnr": 8600,

"postnrnavn": "Silkeborg",

"status": 1,

"virkningstart": "2015-03-26T15:05:24.620Z",

"virkningslut": null,

"adgangsadresseid": "0a3f5095-8e08-32b8-e044-0003ba298018",

"etage": null,

"dør": null,

"href": "https://api.dataforsyningen.dk/adresser/8a463f67-99c2-4f6b-8703-d154de3dd7ef"

}

The separate objects with empty attributes

Attributes empty

icon

Best answer by redgeographics 16 February 2022, 10:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Can you select one of those features and then check the Feature Information panel in your Visual Preview? That should show you the attributes actually coming out of the JSONFragmenter

Can you select one of those features and then check the Feature Information panel in your Visual Preview? That should show you the attributes actually coming out of the JSONFragmenter

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

I wasn't aware of the Feature information panel - Thant' s very useful :)

I'm not sure why i suddenly worked, but removing the "[*]" from the query again made the attributes appear.