Question

(InlineQueryFactory): An error occurred while creating the table

• 28 December 2021
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone,

I've been having a tedious issue running a workspace on FME Server and wanted to share it in the forum.

I created a workspace on FME Desktop and uploaded it on FME Server. However, whenever I run it on the server, an error occurs saying "(InlineQueryFactory): An error occurred while creating the table".

Unbenannt 

Everything works smoothly on the desktop version, so I thought it was bizarre and reported this to the helpdesk. I sent them the entire workspace as well as input data in .ffs format.

The FME technician said he couldn't reproduce the problem and that everything runs fine on his side. So he sent me the simplified version of my original workflow that contains only the InlineQuerier, telling me to test with that one. And surprisingly, that one ran successfully on our server.

But, once I made a slightest change to that simplified workspace (I changed the input data to be read from the ArcGIS portal instead of locally), then it again landed on the same InlineQuerier error.

So I had to replace the InlineQuerier with something else, and now it runs on the server without any issues.

My only suspicion is that it might be the same bug that people reported in 2019 (Inline Querier unable to define table error on FME Server 2019 (safe.com)).

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!