Solved

Aggregate two columns of data into a single email

• 2 December 2021
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +7

Hi, 

I have a workbench that joins and manipulates data, then at a certain point it reaches an aggregator and creates two columns:

Column 1 output sample:

20688<br>1476<br>14633<br>14516

Column 2 output sample:

560 Hague Street LAVINGTON NSW 2641<br>449 Smollett Street ALBURY NSW 2640<br>601 Stanley Street ALBURY NSW 2640<br>599 Stanley Street ALBURY NSW 2640

After this aggregator I am trying to send an email which includes a simple output body like:

20688 - 560 Hague Street LAVINGTON NSW 2641

1476 - 49 Smollett Street ALBURY NSW 2640

14633 - 601 Stanley Street ALBURY NSW 2640

14516 - 599 Stanley Street ALBURY NSW 2640

Any ideas how to get it from the simple aggregator with these two outputs into an email?

icon

Best answer by birgit 2 December 2021, 15:32

View original

4 replies

Badge +9

Hi benvk

What you want is just a little extra work. I have made a very short example workbench that does what you are describing here.

Badge +7

Hi benvk

What you want is just a little extra work. I have made a very short example workbench that does what you are describing here.

Such a simple yet effective way to do what I require. Thank you for taking the time to answer!

Badge +7

@birgit​ just a follow up, is there a simple way for me to get a count of all items that have been returned?

So in what you have shown me, I can list out all the items (which is perfect), I am wondering if I can include an opening sentence in my email like "The below list of XX items require your immediate attention". Can i do this?

Badge +9

@birgit​ just a follow up, is there a simple way for me to get a count of all items that have been returned?

So in what you have shown me, I can list out all the items (which is perfect), I am wondering if I can include an opening sentence in my email like "The below list of XX items require your immediate attention". Can i do this?

@benvk​  You just can use the Statistics calculator for that, just select a random attribute in your featureset (for example OBJECTID) and choose the total count option. Depending on what you want to do you can use the summary port to get 1 feature with the total count or the complete port to get all features which will all have a total count attribute added to them.