Solved

Certificate Fail with Amazon SQS Automation

• 3 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

image.pngWhen setting up an automation trigger using Amazon SQS I get the above error. Is this something anyone has seen before?

It might be our firewall. We do use a proxy server that has had certificate issues before. Sometimes we have to ignore SSL warnings.

icon

Best answer by danminneyatsaf 3 November 2021, 18:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @Peter Timmers​, it looks like this may be HTTP/SSL related. This article on PKIX Path Issues may be a good place to get started. I also recommend taking a look at the related articles on the right side of that article page as they may also be of use.

Badge +1

Hi @Peter Timmers​, it looks like this may be HTTP/SSL related. This article on PKIX Path Issues may be a good place to get started. I also recommend taking a look at the related articles on the right side of that article page as they may also be of use.

Thanks @danminneyatsaf​ ,

That worked with FME Server and SQS Trigger Automation. Now just have to work out Desktop and the SQSConnector which unlike the S3Connector doesn't have an option to NOT verify the SSL certificates.

imageimage

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thanks @danminneyatsaf​ ,

That worked with FME Server and SQS Trigger Automation. Now just have to work out Desktop and the SQSConnector which unlike the S3Connector doesn't have an option to NOT verify the SSL certificates.

imageimage

@Peter Timmers​ Sorry to say that at the moment it doesn't look like there's a way to verify SSL with the SQSConnector. I'll bring this up with one of our developers and see if we can get the same "Veryify SSL" feature seen in the S3Connector added to the SQSConnector.