Question

hi i use fme for web scrap, when i extract 2 lists (code, price) to write in a excel file, secend list starts after last row of first list. my lists are corresponding and they must be in same row

• 25 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Hmm, there's probably a better way but you should be able to get the element index from the lists when exploding - you can then use a FeatureJoiner and join on this index.

So check your ListExploder settings and make sure that "Element Index Attribute" is set. Set it to something like "_list_index". Then in your FeatureJoiner you can use the "_list_index" attribute as the join key.

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Have a look at the HTML Table Reader

https://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Desktop_Documentation/FME_ReadersWriters/htmltable/htmltable.htm

Badge

Hmm, there's probably a better way but you should be able to get the element index from the lists when exploding - you can then use a FeatureJoiner and join on this index.

So check your ListExploder settings and make sure that "Element Index Attribute" is set. Set it to something like "_list_index". Then in your FeatureJoiner you can use the "_list_index" attribute as the join key.

it`s worked, thanks so much 🙏

Badge

it`s good idea, but data of products change every day