Solved

I need a way of creating a new attribute from existing attributes, the name of the new attribute should be derived from a different attributes string value and the value of the new attribute should be derived from the value of a another attribute?

• 25 October 2021
  • 2 replies

I am currently using a ChangeDetector to determine which fields have been updated in two different databases. The change detector works as intended and creates a list of different fields have that have been updated. The problem I have is that all the updates need to be written to a database on a one-by-one basis and currently I cannot find a way of sorting the updates by the specific field that has been updated. The updated list created by the ChangeDetector has specific attributes called "attributeName" and "revisedValue". I want to use those two attributes to create a new single attribute which is named after "attributeName" and has the value from "revisedValue" that indicates to my database which field need to be updated and the value that has changed.

icon

Best answer by caracadrian 25 October 2021, 16:16

View original

2 replies

Badge +20

Just use AttributeCreator with name @Value(existing_attribute_name) and set your desired value

Thanks it worked as described!