Solved

AttributeKeeper @Value or text input User Parameter

• 17 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Hi, I‘m stuck at a simple point. I want to make the AttributeKeeper filter from @Value or a User Parameter which is created by the AttributeCreator. Is it possible? I don't find a solution.

The goal is to get more attributes late in a row: test_2,test_4,_test_x in the AttributeKeeper from the AttributeCreator/User Parameter.

keeper 

icon

Best answer by connecter 3 November 2021, 18:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @connecter​ 

There is a custom transformer for your solution.

It is BulkAttributeKeeper:

KeeperResult:

Result 

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Badge +4

Hi @connecter​ 

There is a custom transformer for your solution.

It is BulkAttributeKeeper:

KeeperResult:

Result 

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hi @danilo_fme​ , thanks for your fast answer. 

Sadly, it doesn't solve the problem for me :(. In that case all column names must a have common naming pattern string. In the test case above it works, but on other examples it will be better to get the exact column names in a row. 

keeper_2 

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Sadly, it doesn't solve the problem for me :(. In that case all column names must a have common naming pattern string. In the test case above it works, but on other examples it will be better to get the exact column names in a row. 

keeper_2 

Hi @connecter​ I updated the workspace.

Badge +4

keeper_2 

Thanks again @danilo_fme​.

You don't get the same output than the input:

keeper_3A solution to keep the schema (and you don't need a AttributeExposer) will be the best solution. 😊

Badge +4

Small Update: The new Version 2021.2 comes with a new version of the SchemaScanner. The new SchemaScanner don't reorder the columns and you can decide to keep or snip missing or NULL attributes. Cool new stuff! 😃