Question

Hello, i'm trying to read a geopackage via the featurereader and performing a where clause to read only the necessary data - it's not working! is there a known problem with fme 2020 and the featurereader with geopackage?

• 13 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge
Hello, i'm trying to read a geopackage via the featurereader and performing a where clause to read only the necessary data - it's not working! is there a known problem with fme 2020 and the featurereader with geopackage?

3 replies

Badge +20

Can you give us more details?

Does the workspace give any information in the log about FeatureReader? What is the WHERE cluse, maybe you have written it wrong?

Badge

hi, it looks like if i enable "chaching" in the FeatureReader with a geopackage the where clause doesn't work, without chaching it works fine, maybe a bug?

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @roland​,

I just tested this myself in FME 2020.0 and was able to read a Geopackage via the FeatureReader & performing a simple WHERE clause (id = "1"). I noticed in FME 2020.0, the column I'm performing the WHERE clause on disappears from the output, but the query was still performed successfully otherwise. I can confirm that this same issue does not exist in FME 2021.1, and the output is as expected.

As @caracadrian​ mentioned above, it would be useful to know what your WHERE clause is.