Question

How could i add some text and some lines in excel file at specific location

• 23 September 2021
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

i would like to locate some text in excel file and also add lines that i have created with creator and add them in excel file at specific location .

FME 2018

Thanks in advance

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @spiderman​ 

you can look this question:

https://community.safe.com/s/question/0D54Q000080hZvFSAU/write-to-excel-template-header-into-specific-cells

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo​

Badge +3

Thanks man i got this idea , i know now,how to locate text in specific location in a cell

but i have still one question , i have one sheet will be empty like this as tempelate ,and i would like to locate some text in different position , Hpw could i achieve it ,because here the all cell as one now,i think soTemeplteThanks in advance .

FME 2018

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Thanks man i got this idea , i know now,how to locate text in specific location in a cell

but i have still one question , i have one sheet will be empty like this as tempelate ,and i would like to locate some text in different position , Hpw could i achieve it ,because here the all cell as one now,i think soTemeplteThanks in advance .

FME 2018

Could you share your Workspace for a better investigation?

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Badge +3

FME 2018

honestly,it is big really and it belongs to company . i am afraid that o can not upload it ,

i want to make a Legende ,Do u have simple method to achieve that ,Legende with different color of lines ?

as example could i add by FME workspace a line ,as shown in pic and locates at B5 .please let me know the method ,if it is possible .

Line -ExcelThanks for help