Solved

Downloading from azure and reading features from it

• 21 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I am trying to download a Revit file from Azure Storage and pass it to a FeatureReader so it can process it, but I am getting fatal error

```FeatureReader_rvt_2_<Rejected> (TeeFactory): FeatureReader_rvt_2_<Rejected>: Termination Message: 'FeatureReader_rvt_2 output a <Rejected> feature. To continue translation when features are rejected, change 'Workspace Parameters' > Translation > 'Rejected Feature Handling' to 'Continue Translation''

FeatureReader_rvt_2 (QueryFactory): Termination Message: '%0'

AttributeFilter_3_Filter (AttributeFilterFactory): Termination Message: '%0'

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

PythonFactory output feature was rejected downstream. Check the logfile above for details

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

Error encountered while calling method `input'

AzureBlobStorageConnector_CALLER (PythonFactory): PythonFactory failed to process feature

AzureBlobStorageConnector_CALLER (PythonFactory): A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

JSONExtractor_Token_2_EVALUATED_-1_217_Player (RecorderFactory): A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details```

Attaching process:1 

1 (2)

icon

Best answer by caracadrian 21 September 2021, 13:42

View original

1 reply

Badge +20

I don't think FeatureReader can read a file from an attribute.

You can set the AzureBlobStorageConnector to Download as: File and use _download_path in the FeatureReader.

To get around deleting the file from disk after download use a TempPathnameCreator in front of the AzureBlobStorageConnector in which you set Download to Folder to _pathname attribute.

PS: Make sure the file you download is a Revit file