Question

I have multiple lines and corresponding two point for each line. I want to trim those lines by keeping segment between two points. I have tried pointOverLine which does segment the line but I am having difficulty eliminating remnant.

• 10 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I have multiple lines and corresponding two point for each line. I want to trim those lines by keeping segment between two points. I have tried pointOverLine which does segment the line but I am having difficulty eliminating remnant.

2 replies

Badge +2

@pangenib​ Try an combination of LengthToPointCalculator and Snipper. LengthToPointCalculator will give the length from the start of the line to the point, Snipper will shorten the line by that length. You might have to use Orientor to reverse the line for the second point.

@pangenib​ Try an combination of LengthToPointCalculator and Snipper. LengthToPointCalculator will give the length from the start of the line to the point, Snipper will shorten the line by that length. You might have to use Orientor to reverse the line for the second point.

Thanks @Mark Stoakes​ for your quick response. Suggested approach was perfect. Solved!