Solved

Hello! I was wondering if you can help me. I'm working on a project with drill core log data. The idea is to add the data to a GIS. With that data drill core log profiles are generated.

I've played around in Python in an ArcGIS Pro Notebook and like to take that code into FME. Because of organizational reasons, I might not be able to import the modules I need. Is there a way to make the profiles with other transformers? or some other way in Python, maybe?

Attached is the code I use in ArcGIS and the testdata used there. Further attached is an example of the profile.

The data is organized in drill cores consisting of multiple layers, the thickness is indicated with Laagdikte [mm], the sample data has 3 drill core with 6 layers each.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Linda

icon

Best answer by debbiatsafe 29 July 2021, 01:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

Hi @lindaf​ 

You may want to look into the ChartGenerator. A stacked bar graph should create a raster that is similar to the profile example you shared. I have attached an example workspace to this post and I hope it helps.

Hi @lindaf​ 

You may want to look into the ChartGenerator. A stacked bar graph should create a raster that is similar to the profile example you shared. I have attached an example workspace to this post and I hope it helps.

Thank you! This works really well.