Question

I am trying to extract All the parameters along with values from Revit to MS Excel using FME Desktop. I tried to extract but i could only get very few parameters and those are instance parameters. I need to Extract All the Instance and Type paramet

I am trying to extract All the parameters along with values from Revit to MS Excel using FME Desktop. I tried to extract but i could only get very few parameters and those are instance parameters. I need to Extract All the Instance and Type parameters.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

If you open the Revit file in the FME Data Inspector, do you see all the information you need?

If you open the Revit file in the FME Data Inspector, do you see all the information you need?

No, I couldn't able to see those parameters.

Highlighted parameters and values are missing

This is the revit model.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

I'm not familiar with Revit myself, but at least some of the parameters you highlighted, specifically the IdentityData ones are in fact visible in Data Inspector (as IdentityData.Manufacturer, IdentityData.TypeMark etc.)

My recommendation would be to doublecheck the FME docs on the Revit reader and see what it should support, then check with Data Inspector alongside Revit to see what is where in terms of attributes.