Solved

Error reading AGOL feature service

I am trying to access an AGOL feature service from one of my clients. I thought the issue had to do with special characters in the group and feature service names, but I get the same error with that corrected.

Creating reader for format: Esri ArcGIS Online (AGOL) Feature Service

Trying to find a PYTHON plugin for reader named `ARCGISONLINEFEATURES'

Loaded Python module `arcgisonlinefeatures' from file `C:\\Program Files\\FME\\python\\python37\\arcgisonlinefeatures\\__init__.pyc'

Creating reader for format: Esri ArcGIS Online (AGOL) Feature Service

Trying to find a PYTHON plugin for reader named `ARCGISONLINEFEATURES'

Loaded Python module `arcgisonlinefeatures' from file `C:\\Program Files\\FME\\python\\python37\\arcgisonlinefeatures\\__init__.pyc'

ArcGIS Online Feature Service Reader: Requesting portal information

ArcGIS Online Feature Service Reader: Getting list of user content items in 'UNCC_Locate'

ArcGIS Online Feature Service Reader: Searching for all groups in the organization accessible to user 'UNCC_Contractor'

ArcGIS Online Feature Service Reader: Could not find a Feature Service item matching the Feature Service directive 'UNCC_Locate/Call_Before_You_Dig/Stormwater_Pond_Connector'

ARCGISONLINEFEATURES reader: A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

Failed to obtain any schemas from reader 'ARCGISONLINEFEATURES' from 1 datasets. This may be due to invalid datasets or format accessibility issues due to licensing, dependencies, or module loading. See logfile for more information

UniversalReader -- readSchema resulted in 0 schema features being returned

Reader Parameter(0) = ><

Reader Parameter(1) = >LIST_NAMES_MODE<

Reader Parameter(2) = >LAYERS<

Reader Parameter(3) = >NC<

Reader Parameter(4) = >sfuller<space>Esri<space>ArcGIS<space>Online02<

Reader Parameter(5) = >FEATURESERVICE<

Reader Parameter(6) = >UNCC_Locate/Call_Before_You_Dig/Stormwater_Pond_Connector<

Reader Parameter(7) = >_MERGE_SCHEMAS<

Reader Parameter(8) = >YES<

Reader Parameter(9) = >RETRIEVE_ALL_TABLE_NAMES<

Reader Parameter(10) = >YES<

Reader Directive(0) = >RUNTIME_MACROS<

Reader Directive(1) = >LIST_NAMES_MODE,LAYERS,NC,sfuller<space>Esri<space>ArcGIS<space>Online02,FEATURESERVICE,UNCC_Locate/Call_Before_You_Dig/Stormwater_Pond_Connector,_MERGE_SCHEMAS,YES,RETRIEVE_ALL_TABLE_NAMES,YES<

UniversalReader -- readSchema resulted in 0 schema features being returned

Failed to obtain any schemas from reader 'ARCGISONLINEFEATURES' from 1 datasets. This may be due to invalid datasets or format accessibility issues due to licensing, dependencies, or module loading. See logfile for more information

icon

Best answer by sfulleruwyo1 6 July 2021, 17:59

View original

2 replies

Badge +10

Hi @sfulleruwyo1​ ,

What version of FME are you using?

There was an issue in FME 2020.2.x with accessing feature services shared in a group.

See the known issue here titled "ArcGIS Online/Portal Writer: Can not select or write to an existing feature service shared with a group" for a potential workaround or upgrade to FME 2021.x

-Andrea

I was using FME 2020.1. It must have the same issue. I upgraded to 2021.0.3 and seems to have resolved the issue.