Question

ArcGIS Online re-authentication issue

• 27 June 2021
  • 0 replies

Hi All, im having the issue of my ArcGIS readers and writers on my FME server (cloud 2021) expiring after a couple of weeks and needing manual re authentication.

What is the suggested work flow to automate authentication in FME Server to AGOL?

I have read all the forum posts about expiring tokens, watched a range of youtube videos, added client IDs, client secrets and FME server redirects but no luck, i have tried the FME desktop - Arcgis_Token_Getter Transformer. i can get a token but not sure where to put it....

My requirements are - From FME server 2021 read or write a ESRI arcgis online feature service and not to have to manually re-authenticate every two weeks? All my Desktop workspaces work fine (because I'm manually authenticating when I add the AGOL reader or writer) once I publish the workspace to server I have to wait 2 weeks to 'test' if it fails when the token expires so it takes me two weeks it iterate over my failure...

Does anyone have a workflow they could possibly share with me?? many pleases and thanks you's .

Steve

0 replies

Be the first to reply!