Question

once i stoped an automation and again i want to start is its giving error "Unable to enable xxxxxx There was an issue with component "Workspace". Subscription e39f275f-b7d6-4006-89a9-bec0b5e5d8d7-b9c6a63a-bc2d-2914-9906-35915d3c392d already exists.

• 21 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
once i stoped an automation and again i want to start is its giving error "Unable to enable xxxxxx There was an issue with component "Workspace". Subscription e39f275f-b7d6-4006-89a9-bec0b5e5d8d7-b9c6a63a-bc2d-2914-9906-35915d3c392d already exists.

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @swethabhupathi​ ,

There is a known issue in FME Server where the related automation tables in the backend database can become out of sync. We've seen this happen if an Automation is stopped when the FME Server Database is temporarily unavailable and this can prevent Automations from being restarted. Note, this has been fixed for FME 2021.1.

Please file a support case and one of our Experts will be able to help walk you through the required steps to fix the backend database.

Badge +2

Hi @swethabhupathi​ ,

There is a known issue in FME Server where the related automation tables in the backend database can become out of sync. We've seen this happen if an Automation is stopped when the FME Server Database is temporarily unavailable and this can prevent Automations from being restarted. Note, this has been fixed for FME 2021.1.

Please file a support case and one of our Experts will be able to help walk you through the required steps to fix the backend database.

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply and now i am getting another issue like after removing the automation of email also i am getting continuous mails . can you help me to fix this. even we restarted the server but still we are receiving mails from he same automation.

Badge +11

@swethabhupathi​ 

Thanks for submitting the case. I've sent you an email. Hopefully, we can find a time to connect.