Question

Enter bulk test conditions into TestFilter

Hi Everyone,

Can you please assist if there is a way to enter bulk Test Filter Clauses into the TestFilter Transformer?

I have almost 100 test clauses that need to select points along a road by start and end in a spreadsheet.

See below

RoadSectionsThe TestFilter will filter out by these section to create a speed zone.

Was wonder if there was an easier way to enter the test clauses instead of having to enter in 100 times?

TestFilterClause 

Thank you so much for your help in advance

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

I would try and use an AttributeFilter instead. If you can create an attribute value based on the value then this can be used. The AttributeFilter allows an import from a table.

There is also an AttributeRangeFilter which might be a little easier to configure than the TestFilter and there is a method to 'Generate' the ranges, however, this requires I think that the ranges be of fixed distances.

Badge +2

@junn.d​ AttributeRangeMapper would be easier to enter the values. But can't you just create a single Test - where value >= from and <= to then = from?

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

I'd look at using measures.... (or the snipper)

Merge the geometry of the CL onto each row, then use your to/from values to constrain the geom. You'll then have the geom of the correct length with the Speed Limit from the table