Solved

Clipper problem invalid reader keyword

• 20 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

this is the log from FME server. The reader is a known source that works without any problems in other workspaces, that is why I find this part of the log strange:

" contains invalid reader keyword '{{*}}'. "

The workspace works locally but not on FME server (serverapp with geometry picker).

Anyone encountered this problem?

62Factory definition 'FACTORY_DEF {{*}} RasterClippingFactory FACTORY_NAME Clipper_Raster INPUT CLIPPER FEATURE_TYPE Clipper___ClippersForRaster___ INPUT CLIPPEE FEATURE_TYPE Clipper___RasterClippees___ MULTICLIP YES MERGE_CLIPPER_ATTRIBUTES NO ATTR_ACCUM_MODE HANDLE_CONFLICT ATTR_CONFLICT_RES CLIPPEE_IF_CONFLICT CLIPPER_PREFIX <Unused> PRESERVE_CLIPPEE_EXTENTS NO FLUSH_WHEN_GROUPS_CHANGE No OUTPUT_NO_CLIPPERS_AS_OUTSIDE OUTSIDE_NO_CLIPPERS_ATTR _fme_no_clipper OUTPUT INSIDE FEATURE_TYPE Clipper_INSIDE _clipped no OUTPUT CLIPPED_INSIDE FEATURE_TYPE Clipper_INSIDE _clipped yes OUTPUT EXTRA_CLIPPER FEATURE_TYPE Clipper__delete__ @Tcl2(FME_LogMessage fme_warn 917351 Clipper)' contains invalid reader keyword '{{*}}'. Opening and re-saving the workspace may fix this error. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.safe.com/support to contact support

icon

Best answer by kailinatsafe 20 April 2021, 23:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello @jakobther​ , thanks for posting! Do you know what version of Workbench and Server you are currently using? I've found a related issue with the clipper in 2020.0. This issue should be resolved in builds 20194+. It may be fixed by opening the workspace, and then resaving it workspace in the newer build. You can find our downloads page here. Hope this helps, Kailin.

Hello @jakobther​ , thanks for posting! Do you know what version of Workbench and Server you are currently using? I've found a related issue with the clipper in 2020.0. This issue should be resolved in builds 20194+. It may be fixed by opening the workspace, and then resaving it workspace in the newer build. You can find our downloads page here. Hope this helps, Kailin.

thank you very much, it worked after upgrading my desktop to a newer build.