Question

Decrease the zoom level of icons on map.

• 20 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I want that when I will zoom-in the map then my icons visible to me.

How this can be done ?​

5 replies

Badge +20

Please provide more specific information about your problem.

Do you have problems with the Feature Inspector embedder in FME or the standalone Data Inspector?

What kind of icons are you referring to?

Can you provide a screenshot of your situation?

Do you have problems with the Feature Inspector embedder in FME or the standalone Data Inspector?

Thanks for your reply over my question. Actually I have kmz file and opened in Google Earth as shown in attached file and here icons are appearing.I want to appear when I will further zoom in the map. So to implement this which transformer will help me? Please help me for this!!
Thanks for your reply over my question. Actually I have kmz file and opened in Google Earth as shown in attached file and here icons are appearing.I want to appear when I will further zoom in the map. So to implement this which transformer will help me? Please help me for this!!

zoomlevel (2)

Can you please suggest some way for zoom level by seeing this screenshort

Badge +20

KML doesn't support zoom levels.

The only setting you can apply is Display Criteria via KMLRegionSetter.

You can also try the other KML related transformers PropertySetter, Styler, ViewSetter, or inspect a kml file that displays the way you want, figure out the attribute needed for the specific option and create it via an AttributeCreator.