Solved

PAID Consultancy?

• 25 March 2021
  • 2 replies

ADMINS - Please remove if against the rules.

I am looking for an individual / not a company who can assist me with my workflow. Not for free, I'd like to pay. Is this a legal advertisement? Thank you

icon

Best answer by redgeographics 25 March 2021, 09:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Have you seen the Partner Locator on Safe's website? Most, if not all, of the partners listed there offer paid consultancy services on FME and are regularly vetted by Safe. I'm pretty sure all of them are registered as companies though, but they do range from large multinationals all the way down to small organisations.

My recommendation would be to find a partner in your country or region (to make communication easier) and get in touch with them directly.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Hi. I think this sort of post is fine. We're happy for the community to be a way for users, partners, and consultants to communicate and get in touch with each other.

As long as it's not too much work, folks here or at the Safe support team are generally happy to advise you without cost, as long as it is advice and not doing the actual work.

Otherwise, I think Hans is correct, the partners listed on our website definitely carry more of a guarantee of quality work and should really be the first choice. If it's just an hour or two or work, it might be affordable (if cost is your concern).

I hope this helps and that you find someone to assist you.