Solved

Problem with geocode during using HTTPCaller

• 17 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with HTTPCaller.

I have a request with Russian language in it, and everything in the browser works well, you can see https://geocode-maps.yandex.ru/1.x/?apikey=dee638ec-7943-42fb-85c7-a47699c42211&format=json&geocode=Москва+,+г.Зеленоград,+улица+Заводская,+дом+25,+строения+1,+2,+3,+4,+5,+8 

But after HTTPCaller, I have this response:

{"response":{"GeoObjectCollection":{"metaDataProperty":{"GeocoderResponseMetaData":{"request":"Мо�ква , г.Зеленоград, улица Завод�ка�, дом 25, �троени� 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8","results":"10","found":"0"}},"featureMember":[]}}}

So what's problem is?

I've already tried all response body encoding, but nothing has changed.

icon

Best answer by muzhnasto 17 March 2021, 18:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @muzhnasto​ 

I tried here with transformer HttpCaller and the result was good:

_response_body (encoded: UTF-8): {"response":{"GeoObjectCollection":{"metaDataProperty":{"GeocoderResponseMetaData":{"request":"Москва , г.Зеленоград, улица Заводская, дом 25, строения 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8","results":"10","found":"1"}},"featureMember":[{"GeoObject":{"metaDataProperty":{"GeocoderMetaData":{"precision":"number","text":"Россия, Москва, Зеленоград, Заводская улица, 5","kind":"house","Address":{"country_code":"RU","formatted":"Россия, Москва, Зеленоград, Заводская улица, 5","Components":[{"kind":"country","name":"Россия"},{"kind":"province","name":"Центральный федеральный округ"},{"kind":"province","name":"Москва"},{"kind":"locality","name":"Зеленоград"},{"kind":"street","name":"Заводская улица"},{"kind":"house","name":"5"}]},"AddressDetails":{"Country":{"AddressLine":"Россия, Москва, Зеленоград, Заводская улица, 5","CountryNameCode":"RU","CountryName":"Россия","AdministrativeArea":{"AdministrativeAreaName":"Москва","Locality":{"LocalityName":"Зеленоград","Thoroughfare":{"ThoroughfareName":"Заводская улица","Premise":{"PremiseNumber":"5"}}}}}}}},"name":"Заводская улица, 5","description":"Зеленоград, Москва, Россия","boundedBy":{"Envelope":{"lowerCorner":"37.181988 55.970695","upperCorner":"37.190199 55.9753"}},"Point":{"pos":"37.186094 55.972998"}}}]}}}

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Badge +5

Hi @muzhnasto​ 

I tried here with transformer HttpCaller and the result was good:

_response_body (encoded: UTF-8): {"response":{"GeoObjectCollection":{"metaDataProperty":{"GeocoderResponseMetaData":{"request":"Москва , г.Зеленоград, улица Заводская, дом 25, строения 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8","results":"10","found":"1"}},"featureMember":[{"GeoObject":{"metaDataProperty":{"GeocoderMetaData":{"precision":"number","text":"Россия, Москва, Зеленоград, Заводская улица, 5","kind":"house","Address":{"country_code":"RU","formatted":"Россия, Москва, Зеленоград, Заводская улица, 5","Components":[{"kind":"country","name":"Россия"},{"kind":"province","name":"Центральный федеральный округ"},{"kind":"province","name":"Москва"},{"kind":"locality","name":"Зеленоград"},{"kind":"street","name":"Заводская улица"},{"kind":"house","name":"5"}]},"AddressDetails":{"Country":{"AddressLine":"Россия, Москва, Зеленоград, Заводская улица, 5","CountryNameCode":"RU","CountryName":"Россия","AdministrativeArea":{"AdministrativeAreaName":"Москва","Locality":{"LocalityName":"Зеленоград","Thoroughfare":{"ThoroughfareName":"Заводская улица","Premise":{"PremiseNumber":"5"}}}}}}}},"name":"Заводская улица, 5","description":"Зеленоград, Москва, Россия","boundedBy":{"Envelope":{"lowerCorner":"37.181988 55.970695","upperCorner":"37.190199 55.9753"}},"Point":{"pos":"37.186094 55.972998"}}}]}}}

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hi @danilo_fme​  It's strange that it doesn't work for me, maybe I'm missing something. You can attach your workspace.

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @danilo_fme​  It's strange that it doesn't work for me, maybe I'm missing something. You can attach your workspace.

Offcourse. See attached, please!

Badge +5

@danilo_fme​  Thank you very much. But I misled you with my wrong link, sorry. Here is a request that works in the browser but does not work in HTTPCaller https://geocode-maps.yandex.ru/1.x/?apikey=dee638ec-7943-42fb-85c7-a47699c42211&format=json&geocode=Москва+,+г.Зеленоград,+улица+Заводская,+дом+25,+строения+1,+2,+3,+4,+5,+8

Badge +5

Снимок2Thank you all. Here is the solution to my question ).

PS maybe this will help someone