Question

Problem finding content when using the Esri ArcGIS Online feature service Writer.

• 17 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I have recently updated FME to version 2020.2.4.0 (20817) and I am now having trouble with the Esri ArcGIS Online feature service writer. When setting up the parameters for the writer I am unable to see any feature services which I do not own (screenshot 1). Previously I was able to find all organisation feature services. The Esri ArcGIS Online feature service reader has the ability to find both owned feature services and feature services shared to groups (screenshot 2), just not the writer.

3 replies

I have rolled back the update to 2020.0.2.1 (build 20238). We can now find feature services within the organisation again. I also noticed there are window format changes between the two versions (2020.0.2.1,2020.2.4.0) so the writer has been modified. Is the writer behaviour of the new version correct or does it need to be addressed?

2021-03-18 09_55_41-pandora - Remote Desktop Connection

Badge

Hi Josh,

Have you found a solution to this? We have also upgraded and come up against the same. I do miss the filter functionality for the Reader.

Thanks, David.

Hi David,

I am still using the rolled back version as we used this function regularly.

I have not upgraded since.