Solved

I am extracting Shapefile. Coordinates are reversed. LONGITUDE, LATITUDE. I need to invert to latitude, longitude.location original is in Brazil but show in Atlantic Ocean. reading -54,-31 but correct is -31,-54 degreess. How do I fix the problem?

• 11 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I am extracting Shapefile. Coordinates are reversed. LONGITUDE, LATITUDE. I need to invert to latitude, longitude.location original is in Brazil but show in Atlantic Ocean. reading -54,-31 but correct is -31,-54 degreess. How do I fix the problem?
icon

Best answer by danilo_fme 11 March 2021, 11:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @marcelocopetti​ 

I suggest you to use the transformer CoordinateSwapper:

CoordinateSwapper 

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hi @marcelocopetti​ 

I suggest you to use the transformer CoordinateSwapper:

CoordinateSwapper 

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Thanks. Problem solved 100%.

Now need add number of table column into each map region. How subtitles to conect line table with region. numbers for example into local map if possible.

​Thank you very much. I am Brazilian and my english laguage is poor. Sorry. But sokved.

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Now need add number of table column into each map region. How subtitles to conect line table with region. numbers for example into local map if possible.

​Thank you very much. I am Brazilian and my english laguage is poor. Sorry. But sokved.

Hi marcelo

I m a Brazilian too :) very happy to help you.

About the second step , could you share your data?

Se quiser pode me enviar email

Abraco,

Ola amigo. muito grato. Não achei o teu email para enviar direto. Em sáb, 13 de mar de 2021 01:20, FME Community escreveu:
Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Recebido seu email, vamos conversar por lá. Abraço!