Solved

Dynamics CRM to GDB, Points are not showing up, but seem to be in the correct location?

Badge

2021-03-09 06_50_10-_ #political _ EFnet2021-03-09 06_55_17-_MULTI → GEODATABASE_FILE (C__Users_morij_Desktop_FSR_mssql_jdbc_nonspatial_2_msHello,

I have a workbench pulling features from a table in Dynamics CRM, using VertexCreater into a Geodatabase. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I look at the features in ArcGIS Pro, They seem to be in the right place when I zoom to them using the attribute table, but they are oddly not showing. Does anyone know what can be causing this?

icon

Best answer by morijlumos 24 March 2021, 18:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

if you inspect the features leaving the GeometryCoercer are they in the right place and do they have geometry?

Badge

2021-03-09 15_57_47-Visual PreviewYes, It appears they do, but it looks like there's some bad coordinates, not sure if that would make a difference (greendots)

Badge

if you inspect the features leaving the GeometryCoercer are they in the right place and do they have geometry?

Hello sorry for the late response, I got pulled to another project for a while, I also tried the GeometryValidator, it is passing everything and they are still not showing.

Badge

I was able to fix it using the Clipper transformer and using a country border layer. Apparently, there were some crazy coordinates coming out of the database that were throwing off the spatial index (i have no proof of this but just assuming) but the points are showing up properly now. 2021-03-24 13_56_13-FSRTest - Map - ArcGIS Pro