Question

This FME edition does not recognize the `RasterObjectDetectFactory' factory

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi! I created a workbench in FME Desktop 2019.1 (build 19608) that uses `RasterObjectDetectFactory'. Everything works fine in desktop, but when I try to run it in FME Server I get the following message. FME server is running the same version and build as desktop.

• "Library 'D:\\FMEServer\\Server\\fme\\plugins/opencv/rasterobjectdetectfactory.dll' was found but could not be loaded. Ensure that all the dependent modules exist for this library"
  • This FME edition does not recognize the `RasterObjectDetectFactory' factory. Please ensure that the current platform supports this factory, the factory name is spelled correctly, and that you have installed all required plug-ins

What's wrong?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit edition of FME Server?  I noticed that the RasterObjectDetector isn't available with FME Desktop 32-bit editions.

Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit edition of FME Server?  I noticed that the RasterObjectDetector isn't available with FME Desktop 32-bit editions.

I'm using 64-bit edition of both FME Server and FME Desktop. The only thing I can think of is that I have FME Desktop 2019.1 and 2019.2 installed on the same machine. Could that be the cause?

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

Hi @tommystalnacke0​: 2019.1 vs 2019.2 should cause an issue. Are you able to attach your full log file here for us to look at?

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

@tommystalnacke0​ : I asked the development team if there any other dependencies besides the ensureing that you are using 64-bit FME. Can you confirm that you have <FMEServerDir>Server/fme/plugins/opencv/plugins/opencv/opencvfmeutil.dll in your FME Server installation? Also a full log file might help. Thanks.

Badge

Hi,

Was there a resolution to this?

i am getting the same error message when attempting to use the RasterObjectDetectFactory using FME Server 2021 (64bit). No issues using FME Destop 2021.01(64bit).

I’ve checked the FME Server installation and the ‘<FMEServerDir>Server/fme/plugins/opencv/plugins/opencv/opencvfmeutil.dll’ is there.

Thanks