Solved

Inline Querier unable to define table error on FME Server 2019

Badge

I'm migrating a project from FME Server 2018 to FME Server 2019.0.0.1 (build 19246) and am seeing this error when running a workspace on server 2019 that used to work on server 2018.

50InlineQuerier (InlineQueryFactory): An error occurred while creating the table 'features'51InlineQuerier (InlineQueryFactory): Database was unable to define table 'features'.52A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

When I run the workspace locally in FME Desktop 2019.0.0.1, I don't get the error.

Here's a mini workspace that has the same issue:

What can I do to get my workspace running on server 2019?

icon

Best answer by steveatsafe 27 June 2019, 00:54

View original

7 replies

Badge +11

@ella_s I have been able to recreate this issue. I'll look into it more and get back to you. Strange! But thanks for reporting it.

Badge +11

It looks like this was fixed in May and the fix is in b19254 or greater of 2019.0.

At the time I'm posting this you can get 2019.0.2 (b19260) here: http://www.safe.com/downloads

Badge +10

Additionally, this problem effects the RCaller as it uses the Inline Querier factory underneath.

Badge

It looks like this was fixed in May and the fix is in b19254 or greater of 2019.0.

At the time I'm posting this you can get 2019.0.2 (b19260) here: http://www.safe.com/downloads

Thanks @steveatsafe, we'll try upgrading to a newer version of server

Badge

Thanks @steveatsafe, we'll try upgrading to a newer version of server

Yes, that worked! Thanks @steveatsafe

Badge +8

Running into this issue on 19253 server. Is there any known workarounds? Need to have it working on server (which I'm holding off on upgrading until the .2 in November).

Tried writing it CARS to a table (feature reader), then reading the GEOMETRY table back in (feature reader) and applying the same where clause to a feature reader for the CARS, but it didn't return the same results.

And Geometry is set to First Feature.

SELECT *
FROM GEOMETRY, CARS
WHERE (GEOMETRY.ROUTE_NAME=CARS.route) AND (GEOMETRY.PRIMARYMP BETWEEN CARS.startmp AND CARS.endmp) AND (GEOMETRY.SECONDARYMP BETWEEN CARS.startmp AND CARS.endmp);
Badge +8

Running into this issue on 19253 server. Is there any known workarounds? Need to have it working on server (which I'm holding off on upgrading until the .2 in November).

Tried writing it CARS to a table (feature reader), then reading the GEOMETRY table back in (feature reader) and applying the same where clause to a feature reader for the CARS, but it didn't return the same results.

And Geometry is set to First Feature.

SELECT *
FROM GEOMETRY, CARS
WHERE (GEOMETRY.ROUTE_NAME=CARS.route) AND (GEOMETRY.PRIMARYMP BETWEEN CARS.startmp AND CARS.endmp) AND (GEOMETRY.SECONDARYMP BETWEEN CARS.startmp AND CARS.endmp);

Getting by until we upgrade to 2019.2 when it comes out by using windows task scheduler on my machine. For those running into this issue, contact @siennaatsafe for an unsupported workaround that may or may not work.