Question

Inspire GML Writer - Missing feature type

• 23 October 2019
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I'm rather new to the INSPIRE data format but basically what I'm trying to do is to create some natural risk and natural hazard maps (floods) that are INSPIRE compliant. Preferably I would like to store them as coverages (which is basically the INSPIRE raster format if I understand it correctly).

When I try to add the RiskCoverage and HazardCoverage feature types I notice that the Hazard Coverage is present but only in the theme 'NaturalRiskCore (v3.0)', not in NaturalRiskCore (v4.0). The RiskCoverage feature type is not present in either themes. The RiskZone and HazardCoverage feature types (both used for vector data) were always present.

From the INSPIRE data specifications website I was able to download the latest xsd schema. (I've added the xsd content as a plain text file to this question because FMEpedia does not allow me to add xsds as attachments)

https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/Themes/140/2892

I've checked the content and the RiskCoverage is specified. However, when I try to add an INSPIRE writer in FME using this xsd as an Application Schema, he still does not recognise the RiskCoverage and HazardCoverage feature types.

Any thoughts/remarks or suggestions you can give me? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm using FME 2019.1 build-19608

0 replies

Be the first to reply!