Question

fmesever

• 31 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge

This universal multi-source reading and writing workspace, how to make color parameters adjustable when selecting output kml.How FME server can identify the coordinate definition and geographic parameters of ESRI Reprojector

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

Hi @jactry: just an idea that came to mind for setting up your worksapce in FME Workbench to style the output if the destination format is kml (OGCKML):

Badge

Hello, I am very happy to receive your reply. I understand this if test, but fmeserver does not seem to recognize the geographic parameters in ESRI Reprojector

Badge

Hi @jactry: just an idea that came to mind for setting up your worksapce in FME Workbench to style the output if the destination format is kml (OGCKML):

Hello, I am very happy to receive your reply. I understand this if test, but fmeserver does not seem to recognize the geographic parameters in ESRI Reprojector

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

I see. Could you possibly share some more information about what you are experiencing in FME Server. Are you seeing any errors in the server logs?

Badge

I see. Could you possibly share some more information about what you are experiencing in FME Server. Are you seeing any errors in the server logs?

Can you provide a template that can be used normally so that I can better understand how FmeServer sets the relevant parameters of ESRI Reprojector