Question

Aggregate Attributes by date and by Run

• 19 October 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello All,

I want to aggregate attributes (Clientid) by Run and by date. Please see the attached spreadsheet

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

If you set up an Aggregator and have it group by Bookingdate and Run, then create a list you should be able to get what you're after.

You can then use a ListConcatenator to create a new attribute with all the ClientID's per unique combo of Bookingdate and Run. I've attached a template with a workspace that shows this.

Hope this helps.

aggregation.fmwt

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

If you set up an Aggregator and have it group by Bookingdate and Run, then create a list you should be able to get what you're after.

You can then use a ListConcatenator to create a new attribute with all the ClientID's per unique combo of Bookingdate and Run. I've attached a template with a workspace that shows this.

Hope this helps.

aggregation.fmwt

Another option. If the goal is to concatenate Client IDs for each group of date+run, the "Attributes to Concatenate" parameter might also be helpful.

Badge

Hope this helps.

aggregation.fmwt

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I want to count distict booking ID with run. The FME shows the list of client id. But it will be great if I get sum of client id and distict count of booking ID by the run. Thank you again.

Badge +16

Hi,have a look at the count attribute for a distinct count and the attributes to sum option.

Badge

Hi,have a look at the count attribute for a distinct count and the attributes to sum option.

Sorry, I didn't get you. What do you mean to look at count attribute?

Badge +16

In the aggregator there is a setting (Count Attribute) to preform a distinct count per group defined by the attributes in the group by setting.