Solved

Combining rasters with RasterMosaicker to "what you see is what you get" png

• 4 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I'm trying to merging different WMS features and images (Image Fetcher) together using a RasterMosaicker transformer. All layers from our local WMS server are merged together correctly but i cannot get it to merge with other WMS layers. The result should be a "what you see is what you get" PNG using the overlapping Values "last" option. I added a .fmwt file with an example.

The PNG is a save from my WMS server that correspons to the same coordinates as the WMS in the example. 

My first problem was that the incoming WMS contain more bands so i had to generate a palette using RasterPaletteGenerator. After this my error  is:

My result failed due to: 

The palette nodata value '255,255,255,0' of the selected band '1:0' does not match the palette nodata value 'NULL' of the corresponding band in the mosaicked raster

or after trying to correct it with the RasterBandNodataSetter

The palette nodata value '255,255,255,0' of the selected band '1:0' does not match the palette nodata value '112,113,115,39' of the corresponding band in the mosaicked raster

My question:

Is there a way to merge rasters just by merging the RGB colours? 

icon

Best answer by gio 4 October 2018, 14:42

View original

2 replies

Badge +3

wms-pngraster2none.fmwt

JeroenR

You might first want to affine the png (translate and scale; 2x affines) to your WMS map. (unless you have wld file which belongs to thew png)

On the png use a RasterPaletteResolver (palette will be mapped to rgb bands and a nodata at 255)Remove the nodata (RasterBandNodataRemover)

Now you can Mosaick them. Composite using alpha band.

Here is a way to do it.

Badge +3

@JeroenR

btw

1st affiner does the scaling and 2nd the translation (moving).