Question

FME Server 2020.0.0.1 - Problems with Automations> Build

• 4 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I am studying FME Server 2020.0.0.1 and I have created a Trigger to run with Automations> Build Automation following the exercise in all its steps. I think I am doing everything perfect but when I get to "Star Automation" to run a Schedule process and an Action, the system freezes as if thinking and did not just run. I think that I have done everything correctly, I have also taken all the notes and translated into Spanish keeping the commands in the English language. FME Server is in local mode, on a Windows Pro machine with 16 Gby. of RAM. Can you help me with any information that I may be missing? Sorry if my English is not very good. Greetings, Miguel Angel Hacar (Recursos Técnicos Madrid, S.L.) E-mail: sig@rtm.es

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Can you share your log files from FME Server? Or alternatively create a support case (safe.com/support) and send the files there? It looks like something isn't working correctly, and I don't know that we can diagnose it without more information.

The log files would be the ones listed here (probably the Core Logs): https://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Server_Documentation/ReferenceManual/About_Log_Files.htm

Thanks.