Solved

Problem with transformer AttributeDecompressor

• 30 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hello Team.

I have a first Workspace that create a json file after i compressed my Attribute.

When i read the json created on first workspace and try to descompresse , i receive this message: attribute could not be decompressed.

What is wrong?

Attached my templates files.

icon

Best answer by david_r 30 November 2016, 15:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

I suspect the JSON writer automatically forces the compressed binary value into its hexadecimal representation when writing the output JSON file. Then the AttributeDecompressor gets confused because it expects a binary value rather than a hexadecimal string. You can fix it by inserting a BinaryDecorder before the AttributeDecompressor:

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

I suspect the JSON writer automatically forces the compressed binary value into its hexadecimal representation when writing the output JSON file. Then the AttributeDecompressor gets confused because it expects a binary value rather than a hexadecimal string. You can fix it by inserting a BinaryDecorder before the AttributeDecompressor:

Hello @david_r, your suggestion was perfect!!! Really the attribute is works with the tranformer BinaryDecoder.

Thanks your help.

Danilo de Lima