Question

How do I reference a feature's sole attribute's name?

I'm trying to write to different columns using the XLSX writer. I want my first group of features to be written in the first column, second set of features written in the 2nd column, etc...

I think this should be possible using the writer's "Format Parameters > Sheet Settings > Row ID Attribute" and "Format Parameters > Start Position > Start Column".

I'm having trouble dynamically assigning the former. I think I can use the Count function here, but I'm not sure how to reference the feature's (only) attribute's name to use as the domain name for the count.

3 replies

Badge +2

@carlreedw could you give us an illustration of what the end result should look like. Sounds like you trying to do a pivot, but I'm not sure. Thanks

See above.

I have three sources, each contributing features to the xlsx writer. I want these features to be written to separate columns.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @carlreedw, merging the three streams into one may be a quick way. Add sequential number to the features on each stream then merge the streams with the FeatureMerger using the number as the join key. e.g.