Question

Convert SqlLite to SQL Server

• 20 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

Greetings.

I am trying to export a Sqllite (geopackage) to SQL Server.

Keep getting an error despite changing the options.

Reader:

Writer:

Error:

Transactions are being used by the Geodatabase Writer

An error occurred while attempting to open the table, feature class or relationship class 'main.airports'. The error number from ArcObjects is: '-2147467263'. The error message from ArcObjects is: {}

An error occurred while attempting to open the table, feature class or relationship class 'main.airports'. The error number from ArcObjects is: '-2147467263'. The error message from ArcObjects is: {}

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

Stored 1 feature(s) to FME feature store file `C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\wb-cache-geopackage2mssql_spatial-NJVZFF\\Main_airports -1 10 -1 0 89fdbd78da335154a0ddf39d89823152eee47e98.ffsupdating'

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Clive

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Does the "main" table qualifier (usually it refers to a schema or a user) already exist in the geodatabase?

Badge

Does the "main" table qualifier (usually it refers to a schema or a user) already exist in the geodatabase?

In SQLLite it is main.

In SQL Server it is dbo.

I get an error whatever I choose.

Badge +2

Hi @clives_online,

By any chance have you seen the answer on this post? It looks like they were getting the same error message and the issue was that it was not an SDE enabled database. Not sure if this is a new database or an existing one but it might be worthwhile to verify.

Hope this helps.