Question

Email --- All records from ArcSDE Layer inside the body of one single email

• 1 September 2016
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

I've read through the documentation on email and can't find anything about this. When I pass a layer (ArcGIS) through the FMEServerEmailGenerator and the FMEServerNotifier I get an email for every record in the layer. If there's 68 records I get 68 emails. I understand how to get one email sent to me with statistics from the layer. That's not the issue. But what I want to do is basically have FME send one email that has the table of all 68 records (Along with the column headers if possible ... Here's an example: ) in the body of the email. Almost as if you opened an excel file and selected a range of cells, copied them, and pasted them into an email ... If that makes sense?

2 replies

Badge +16

Hi, just aggregate the records into one feature, or ever better create an html table from the records to use as the email body

Badge +9

I agree with it itay. Just run your data through html report generator and choose the table option for the content and define what you want in your table. The output will be html_content and you can use this in the body of your email and add any additional information you need from the fmeserveremailgenerator