Question

Hull Accumulator

• 22 July 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge

hi

I need another one...i have the points,i need to create a outer polygon for this points.i used Hull Accumulator(Concave Hull).it works fine.but Curved points are not joined.see attached screen..please any find new new ways please let me know

4 replies

Badge +6

You can use NeighborFinder and LengthToPointCalculator, but this method does not guarantee the right order, If you have a attribute that can decided to order (eg. time), use it to sort, then use PointConnector connect line would be better.

Badge

You can use NeighborFinder and LengthToPointCalculator, but this method does not guarantee the right order, If you have a attribute that can decided to order (eg. time), use it to sort, then use PointConnector connect line would be better.

Hi @ taojunabc

Thanks for the Reply

This is not working.See the Screen.i am working FME 2013 did not get your .fmwt.

Badge +6

As complex as the above points, if there is no order of attributes, I'm afraid can't achieve polygon automatic generation.

Badge

As complex as the above points, if there is no order of attributes, I'm afraid can't achieve polygon automatic generation.

Thanks For the Reply........till now check...