Question

Shape File to CAD file with Annotation size problem

Hello everyone,

I am trying convert Shape file to cad file with annotation. I use LapelPointReplacer transformator. I received the annotation with this transformator. But I want it to stand annotation next to point as you get closer to the point. When I get the closing point, the annotaion should be positioned relative to the position. Maybe the problem occurred by labelPointReplacer has constant labelheigth, so the annotation size never getting smaller when i get close the annotation. Please help me What am I doing wrong?

This picture is i got:

I want like this picture:

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @nurcanyilmaz94

Did you try t use the transformer Labeller?

Thanks,

Danilo

Hi @nurcanyilmaz94

Did you try t use the transformer Labeller?

Thanks,

Danilo

Yes, I use it. But label height is compulsory, so te annotations never get smaller when i get smaller the point

Badge +2

Hi @nurcanyilmaz94,

Not sure if this answers your question, but I put together a sample workspace that might help: annotationsize.fmwt

Please note, the text height parameter controls the height of the labels, measured in ground units. You can either enter a number, or take the value of a feature attribute by selecting the attribute name from the pull-down list. In my example, I have set the text height based on the PID attribute (randomly generated # in the shapefile's attribute) to get text heights of 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 14.

If you wish to use Annotative Scaling, you need to use the DWGStyler. Adding scale to annotative dimensions should be similar to the process outlined in the linked article (note: the annotative scales will not show up in the FME Data Inspector). If you open the output DWG in AutoCAD and select one of the labels, the scaled annotation will also appear. The annotation scales that I set were 1:20 and 1:100 in the DWGStyler.

AutoCAD Output (Showing Annotation Scales)

FME Data Inspector

Hope this helps.

- Chris