Solved

NeighborFinder error

• 19 September 2019
  • 8 replies

Badge

Error details:

NeighborFinder_<Rejected>(TeeFactory): NeighborFinder_<Rejected>: Termination Message: 'NeighborFinder output a <Rejected> feature. To continue translation when features are rejected, change 'Workspace Parameters' > Translation > 'Rejected Feature Handling' to 'Continue Translation''

NeighborFinder_<Rejected>: Termination Message: 'NeighborFinder output a <Rejected> feature. To continue translation when features are rejected, change 'Workspace Parameters' > Translation > 'Rejected Feature Handling' to 'Continue Translation''

A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

please suggest best solution

Regards: Rakesh

icon

Best answer by danullen 19 September 2019, 08:53

View original

8 replies

Badge

You probably have some features without geometry coming in as either Candidate or Base. Please check that your inputs are ok.

Badge

You probably have some features without geometry coming in as either Candidate or Base. Please check that your inputs are ok.

everything perfect but again, I'm getting same issue

is there any alternate

please suggest

Badge +16

You can open the rejected features (if using caching) and have a look at the rejection reason, what does it say?

Badge

is there any alternate

please suggest

Then I'd suggest what FME suggests. :-) Which is to go to the Navigator and change Workspace Parameters > Translation > Rejected Features to "Continue Translation" to see if it's just one or a few features that are rejected or if everything is rejected.

Userlevel 4

is there any alternate

please suggest

Alternatively you can simply connect an Inspector to the <Rejected> port of the NeighborFinder and look at what comes out, it may even contain an attribute with an error message. That way you won't have to change any workspace-wide behavior.

See also the reply from @itay

Badge +16

Alternatively you can simply connect an Inspector to the <Rejected> port of the NeighborFinder and look at what comes out, it may even contain an attribute with an error message. That way you won't have to change any workspace-wide behavior.

See also the reply from @itay

Yes all rejected ports have am fme_rejection_code attribute which is very useful for debugging.

Badge +3

@rakeshreddy0996

This error occurs when using a groupby and it receives objects without the used groupby attribute.

..which you can see if you check which object(s) cause the error.

Often the relevant ffs in your ..fme\\temp folder (check the code in the error message) can be opened (when the rejection code doe not say anything, which is often the case.

Badge

Hi,

I think error may get for below reason

Bases and candidates both having same header names

plz suggest