Solved

FME server does not recognize the custom coordinate system but I have

• 15 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi,

I have a FME Server and I would like to use jobs function. But the my workbanch is not working in the fme server. Normally it is able to work from fme dekstop. Server says that there is no defined Coordinate but I have. ITRF96 was added as custom.

My question is how han I fix the problem.

FME API version of module 'NULL' matches current internal version (3.8 20170315)MULTI_READER(SWORLDSWAF_5): Done reading 0 features from 2 readersCreating reader for format: Smallworld 4/5Trying to find a BUILTIN plugin for reader named `SWORLDSWAF'Trying to find a DYNAMIC plugin for reader named `SWORLDSWAF'FME Configuration: Source coordinate system for reader SWORLDSWAF_6[SWORLDSWAF] set to `ITRF96'Coordinate system named ITRF96 does not exist.Failed to get parameters for coordinate system `ITRF96' -- No definition was found for coordinate system `ITRF96'This FME edition does not recognize the `SWORLDSWAF' reader. Please ensure that the current platform supports this reader, the reader name is spelled correctly, and that you have installed all required plug-insThis FME edition does not recognize the `SWORLDSWAF' reader. Please ensure that the current platform supports this reader, the reader name is spelled correctly, and that you have installed all required plug-insFME Session Duration: 0.5 seconds. (CPU: 0.2s user, 0.0s system)END - ProcessID: 10032, peak process memory usage: 50580 kB, current process memory usage: 50580 kB
icon

Best answer by markatsafe 16 March 2018, 17:30

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

@esaka It looks like you need to resolve two issues with your FME Server configuration:

- add the custom coordinate system ITRF96

- configure the Smallworld reader/writer

To add your custom coordinate system, have a glance at the article FME Server Troubleshooting: Coordinate Systems. There is a link to the FME Server documentation discussing how to upload a custom coordinate system to your FME Server.

To configure your Smallworld reader/writer on FME Server, you need to add the sworldswaf.dll and the sworldswaf.fmf files to your FME Engine(s). These files will be in your FME Desktop install folders. Take a copy of these files and add them to your FME Server engine install folders. This will be something like: C:\\Program Files\\FMEServer\\Server\\fme

Make sure that you are using a 32bit FME Engine. The Smallworld reader/writer is only available for FME 32bit - see the article FME and Smallworld Configuration Options for more details.

Badge

Thank you. I have configured the smallworld reader/writer as you explained. It has done.

I m trying to resolve the custom coordinate.

Badge

Hi again,

I have fixed the custom coordinate issue.Thanks your reply.

I have uploaded on fme server web interface as below