Solved

XMLFragmenter

• 16 February 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I am using XMLFragmenter. I am giving "bldg:Building/bldg:lod2Solid" as element to match.

So the result I am looking is, to know which surfaces are given as href for each building. (shown here)

Actually, I need to check if all the surfaces that I have are given as xlink or not. Therefore, I need to expose all the "Solid.exterior.CompositeSurface.surfaceMember{}.href". But because they behaving as list attribute and also they are not stored as list in this transformer I do not know how to expose them (because the list numbers are dynamical and them might vary from 4 to n for different buildings).

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance,

Mani
icon

Best answer by takashi 17 February 2015, 10:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi,

there are several transformers available for manipulating variable length lists. Some that might be relevant to you: ListExploder, ListElementCounter, ListIndexer.

David

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

I think the mentioned transformers do not work here because XMLFragmenter does not produce any list attribute (as far as I know).

That is exactly my problem.

Mani
Userlevel 2
Badge +17
Hi Mani,

I can see a list attribute named "Solid.exterior.CompositeSurface.surfaceMember{}" in your posted image. The list has been certainly created.

But you cannot manipulate it with transformers if you have not expose the name.

Try exposing the name with the "Attributes to Expose" parameter.

Just be careful not to make a typo.

Takashi
Hi Takashi,

I didn't know that first I need to expose it. Thank you so much.

Mani