Solved

HTMLReportGenerator bug ?

• 29 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +22

Hi.

I just tried (in 2018.1 x64) to add a Separator to the Page Content list. When I tried to move the Separator to the top of the page content list, both my previous Header and List items lost their settings.

I also tried to put the Header and List to the bottom instead, but that resulted in much the same rresult.

It looks like the settings aren't following the rearranged items.

This looks very much like a bug to me.

Cheers.

icon

Best answer by mark2atsafe 22 May 2019, 17:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

I think you're right, I'm seeing the same behaviour here. @Mark2AtSafe could you take a look at this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

So it does look like this is a bug. It's now in the hands of the developers and the reference number for the issue is FMEENGINE-29242

It has a high priority (I don't think I can set it any higher) so I would expect a fix sooner, rather than later; but unfortunately I can't say when that might be.

The best workaround I can see is to use cut/copy/paste instead. If you cut or copy the top row and paste it below then it appears to carry the settings with it. It's only the up/down arrows that are messed up.

Apologies for this. I'll let you know as soon as there is a fix issued.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Looks like this is fixed in FME2019.1 (build 19558 or greater). Our QA team says it works fine, but we'll also welcome feedback from anyone who wants to download the beta and give it a try on their own scenarios.