• 2 replies

Badge +13

Hi Guys,

i have excel file ,i want to make comparison

as

if sum 1 < base A < sum 2

if yes ,

so as give me the output

i want to check for every cell in base A is the value between sum1 and sum 2 in the each row or not .as example check the first cell of base A (65452 ) is between sum 1 and sum 2 at first row or not then continue to check 65452,first cell of base A with the second row of sum 1 and sum 2 or not .

i want to check for each cell in base A ,if this value between sum1 and sum 2 for each row .

after finish checking 65452 so start with 65438 and so on so it will check for each cell with 10 rows

i want to do the same also for Base B ,if the value between sum 1 and sum 2 and if yes gives me output and continue check for this cell till the end

till i finish with all field cells in base A and base B

Thanks in advance

FME version 2018

icon

Best answer by markatsafe 26 February 2020, 19:51

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

@gogopotter90 Thanks for including a small sample dataset.

I think you need to do a full outer join for each "base A' to every row in the table and the same for "base B". You can simulate this using FeatureJoiner by creating a temporary key attribute, i.e. _key = 1. Then you can apply your test. The workspace might look something like;

Workspace attached (2019.2): fullouterjoin.fmwt

Badge +13

@gogopotter90 Thanks for including a small sample dataset.

I think you need to do a full outer join for each "base A' to every row in the table and the same for "base B". You can simulate this using FeatureJoiner by creating a temporary key attribute, i.e. _key = 1. Then you can apply your test. The workspace might look something like;

Workspace attached (2019.2): fullouterjoin.fmwt

thanks alot i modified it and it is working great