Question

MISSING_REFERENCEE_KEY

Badge

Hello,

Firstly apologies if this question has already been posted. (or something similar)

I have an aerial photograph of a large industrial site as a raster dataset in a gdb and the buildings on that site as multipatch.

I am trying to apply the photograph as a texture on the roofs of the buildings in the multipatch.

So far I have successfully used the planarity filter to separate out the roofs, applied a UUID to each roof level. I have then used these roofs to clip the raster of the full site to create individual rasters for each roof with the UUID associated with that roof.

My issue is when I come to apply the texture back to the roof.

I have tried to use an AppearanceStyler and then an AppearanceSetter along with a GeometryPropertySetter, but I keep getting the following error

"fme_rejection_code (string): MISSING_REFERENCEE_KEY"

Below is the current configuration I have

My question is where am I going wrong? I cant find anything about MISSING_REFERENCEE_KEY on here or google!

Thanks in advance

:)

2 replies

Badge +3

Did you use GroupBy?

Check for missing key's.

Badge

Did you use GroupBy?

Check for missing key's.

@gio Thanks for the reply. I haven't used GroupBy. I have used the Appearance Join Parameter on the AppearanceSetter, but this uses the _UUID set by the UUID generator and all features have a UUID.

After your comment I have noticed that there is a difference in the number of features coming from the GeometryPropertySetter (33,893) and the ApearanceStyler (32,748).

I am currently running the bench again with the terminate translation on rejection turned off to see if this difference in features is because of the termination or something that happens in the rastermosaicker. I will let you know in about 16 hours when the bench finishes!