Question

Trouble with AGOL in 19813

• 28 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Hey all,

Having weird ArcGIS Online Authentication issues with 2019 b.19813. After I push up authenticated credentials to FME server for ArcGIS online, and after a random short period of time (day of, an hour later, day later, etc...)  FME Desktop becomes inoperable with ArcGIS Online. Meanwhile, the same credentials and authentication token are currently being used on our Server Machine and FME Server 19813. Python settings for desktop and server are 3.5+. I have noticed some already configured transformers double wrapping attributes with spaces in their names. I wonder if this is happening with my connection name: 'aarcra Esri ArcGIS Online 2019'... and the error occurs regardless of the '2019' in the name or not. 

The error message returned from FME when trying to access AGOL schema's or data in FME desktop is:

Python Exception <FMEWSException>: Type: 3, Number: 1, Message: Failed to get authorization header.
Failed to obtain any schemas from reader 'ARCGISONLINEFEATURES' from 1 datasets. This may be due to invalid datasets or format accessibility issues due to licensing, dependencies, or module loading. See logfile for more information
Failed to obtain any schemas from reader 'ARCGISONLINEFEATURES' from 1 datasets. This may be due to invalid datasets or format accessibility issues due to licensing, dependencies, or module loading. See logfile for more information
Failed to read schema features using the 'ARCGISONLINEFEATURES' reader

I have tried removing and re-adding all previous connections (thinking it may be residuals from previous installs), but the issue persists.

0684Q00000ArDVHQA3.png

1 reply

Badge +8

Hi @aarcra

Please see the article (troubleshoot) https://knowledge.safe.com/articles/99956/arcgis-online-connection-troublshooting.html I believe re-authenticating the web connection should fix the issue.