Question

Error while reading WFS Datas

• 14 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge

I can get my Feature Types, but when I connect them to an Inspector, I can't read more than 150000 entities.

I get this message :

Is this an error because of my parameter ou because of the WFS Data ? I'm using FME Desktop 2017 (build 17652, 32-bits and 64-bits version). My project use only about 300 Mo RAM.

I keep the WFS Reader's default parameter, except :

Max Feature : 150000

WFS Version : 1.1.0

WFS Output Format : GML 3.1.1

Connection & Transfert Timeout Length : 1000 s

If I set "Max Features" to 100000, I can visualise my datas.

Thanks for any help or advice ^_^

Patrick

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @patoche94,

I tried with sucess to read your WFS in FME Data Inspector:

Your log file is show the GML file has a error.

Thanks,

Danilo

Badge +6

Hello @patoche94,

Does the error occur with reading a specific layer, or with any of the layers within the WFS?

I believe FME is merely returning the error it receives from the server. In this case, the out of memory error appears to be occurring on the server side and FME is merely relaying the error.
Badge

Hello @patoche94,

Does the error occur with reading a specific layer, or with any of the layers within the WFS?

I believe FME is merely returning the error it receives from the server. In this case, the out of memory error appears to be occurring on the server side and FME is merely relaying the error.
You're right, it's quite strange : Yesterday, I have read more than 155000 entities. So today, I try to find which layer does not work.

Thanks for your help !

Badge

Hi @patoche94,

I tried with sucess to read your WFS in FME Data Inspector:

Your log file is show the GML file has a error.

Thanks,

Danilo

Thanks Danilo, you're right : the problem seems to occur when I build the GML file. There are probably some wrong entities