Question

Hai Everyone. i have the dgn,linked the dgn to excel using that level name.in my excel i have some of the attributes..joined the excel using joiner.its work perfectly.but i dont need taht type output.needed for attibute attached screenshots

• 3 October 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

Need a output

Output from Joiner

My linked xcel file

2 replies

Badge

Attribute colum i need.

Badge +2

Hi @thirug,

Would you be able to upload the workspace that you are currently experiencing this issue with? Alternatively, screenshots of the workspace so we can get a better understanding of what you are trying to accomplish. It looks like issue is due to the lack of attribute column names in the source Excel File.

Since there are no attribute names in the source Excel file, FME will automatically assign the column name (i.e. C, D, E, etc.) as the attribute name. Not sure If the data on line 2 is intended to be the attribute names. If so, you can simply set the Field Names Row in the Excel Reader Parameters to 2 and the attribute names will be set based on the values in row 2.

Otherwise, this could be something that will require you to rename the attributes using something like an AttributeManager or the SchemaMapper.

Or are you having issues writing the attributes as tags in the output DGN?