Question

find the maximum amount of field name that repeated then change the whole attribute included to this name with same id

• 17 February 2020
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +13

Hi Guys ,

Iam so confused about something and i hope if someone give me a good solution

i have different names but i want to force the attribute to change different names even repeated or not for the name that repeated too much .

as example TOM is repeated around 5 times so i want the whole attribute name change to TOM with the same id

i tried some condition in attribute manager with static calculators but it seems does not work to me .

my target ,it should looks like it

Hint not all the time the id will looks like counter ,it almost random

Thanks in advance

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @gogopotter90, if you need to replace "name" for every row with the mode (the most frequent value) of them, you can use the StatisticsCalculator with this setting. Your required features will be output from the Complete port.

Userlevel 1
Badge +21

Will you ever have two names that occur at the same frequency?

Badge +13

Hi @gogopotter90, if you need to replace "name" for every row with the mode (the most frequent value) of them, you can use the StatisticsCalculator with this setting. Your required features will be output from the Complete port.

Thanks alot ,it works perfect but could i ask ,why i got my output from complete not from summart ,bcs honestly iam always using summary but it is first time i got my output from complete,just as information and thanks again for ur method