Question

how can i write merged after tester and write condition to know which transformer should connect

• 22 January 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge +13

Hello guys i am still new ,may be the question is basic but i need help .

after i knew which is passed or failed ,i want to make condition now .if passed has output so mergd passed and failed together (i mean i want to have the original input again then connect with multipe transformers to do something

but if has only failed and passed has no output , so merge also but go to another multiple transformers to do sth. else .thanks for help

8 replies

Badge

You can use a NoFeatureTester custom transformer to find a trigger feature. So You can use it for what You need.

Badge +13

You can use a NoFeatureTester custom transformer to find a trigger feature. So You can use it for what You need.

unfortunately, i do not have this transformer .and it gives error to download it .do u have another solution for my question without using NoFeatureTester . how can i put if condition for output that i get which transformer can do that .thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +19

Maybe you could create an attribute after the Passed and Failed ports called "TEST" with value "P" or "F" depending on the port.

Then pass both AttributeCreator through a StatisticCalculator transformer to calculate how many "P" and "F" you have in your data.

Another tester would check the results of the StatisticCalculator transfomer. If the amount of "P" is greater than 0 is your first case. If the amount of "P" is 0, you have your second case.

Badge +13

Maybe you could create an attribute after the Passed and Failed ports called "TEST" with value "P" or "F" depending on the port.

Then pass both AttributeCreator through a StatisticCalculator transformer to calculate how many "P" and "F" you have in your data.

Another tester would check the results of the StatisticCalculator transfomer. If the amount of "P" is greater than 0 is your first case. If the amount of "P" is 0, you have your second case.

then

first question when i tried to run the program ,it does not work and show this message

but i need to sure about something ,the attribute creator that i called it Test ,

which attribute value should i add ,i mean when i look to attribute ,i see around 10 attribute so i do not know should i add all of them and write p for all of them in new attribute or what should i do .

i mean it is not possible for show me ,passed word and write in new attribute P ,bcs passed it contains excel it has around 10 columns ,it means 10 attribute .but for sure i need the whole passed excel file with me .

so let me know what should i do

for statcs calculator should i do sth in properties or not

last tester i think i shoud only write one condition ,am i right

Thanks for helping

Badge +13

something else ,iam confused a little bit but please continue tell me how to do it correctly ,i want to learn it but say i know the amount of P:WHAT I WILL GET OF THAT ,bcs i need to tell him copy the original data and connect it with some transformers if p greater than 0 ok ,if not connect with another transformers but i need to copy the original data in both cases but i will have 2 cases i means original data plus some specific transformers to do sth and another cASE ORIGINAL DATA with some specific transformers to do sth else .please let me know how to do it @oscard thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

If I understood the requirement correctly, this workflow could work for you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +19

then

first question when i tried to run the program ,it does not work and show this message

but i need to sure about something ,the attribute creator that i called it Test ,

which attribute value should i add ,i mean when i look to attribute ,i see around 10 attribute so i do not know should i add all of them and write p for all of them in new attribute or what should i do .

i mean it is not possible for show me ,passed word and write in new attribute P ,bcs passed it contains excel it has around 10 columns ,it means 10 attribute .but for sure i need the whole passed excel file with me .

so let me know what should i do

for statcs calculator should i do sth in properties or not

last tester i think i shoud only write one condition ,am i right

Thanks for helping

I have built a workspace with the solution I was trying to explain (badly, sorry).

passedfailed.fmw

But @takashi solution is much more elegant and simple, so you can ignore my answer.

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

unfortunately, i do not have this transformer .and it gives error to download it .do u have another solution for my question without using NoFeatureTester . how can i put if condition for output that i get which transformer can do that .thanks

@gogopotter90, just wanted to jump in with this link to a recently solved Q&A, Unable to download "NoFeatureTester" that might be helpful if you wanted to try out @cdalessandro's suggestion